Job descriptionUX/UI Designer- Performance Marketing
Our client is looking for a strategic and conceptual thinker who also leads the execution of their ideas across touchpoints. This role is responsible for multi-channel work and will collaborate with other members of the brand team on all creative elements, spanning identity to tonality to execution. They will lead the team's design efforts and work closely with domestic and international teams including online marketing, product, and brand.
This roles is Hybrid (2 days a week – Tues/Wed or Wed/Thurs).
• Collaborate closely with marketing peers to understand their business objectives, hold company to a standard of creative excellence, and monitor results together.
• Develop engaging, powerful creative that communicates key messages to consumers and drives meaningful business impact.
• Take a process-led approach to the role, clearly defining team priorities and managing resources across multiple projects.
• Efficiently manage creative and production budgets to get the most out of resources.
• Leverage, as appropriate, external resources to complement the internal team’s capabilities and capacity.
UX/UI Designer Qualifications:
• 1-3+ years of experience at an agency or in-house creative team
• A proven track record of delivering high quality marketing creative
• A portfolio that speaks to your ability to apply consumer insights to creative decisions
• Experience working cross-functionally to launch integrated marketing campaigns
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Experience in web and UI design (HTML, CSS and Figma knowledge is a plus)
• Familiarity with project management software (e.g. Jira) is a plus