Job descriptionOur client, a toy company in El Segundo is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their team!
Full time hours
7 month assignment, potential to extend
Hybrid in El Segundo (2 days onsite, 3 days WFH)
Must be vaccinated
We are looking for a designer to join our small UX team. The designer will be responsible for translating concept to wireframes, wireframes to design, creating final pixel-perfect files to hand off to dev team as well as QA products before launch. You will be part of the team responsible for the overall functionality of our eCommerce websites to ensure a great user experience.
The role of UI/UX Designer must have excellent skills in working with a cross-functional group of product managers, marketers, designers and outside vendors. This role must have interactive design sensibilities and be capable of translating how designs change under different user scenarios on an array of devices. The successful candidate will be able to quickly understand both business and design needs in order to create effective UX and design solutions.
• Bachelors or Associates degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 3+ years of experience with a strong online design portfolio highlighting creative examples of UI design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications and Sketch
• Familiar with setting up and using design system, experienced in setting sketch library is a plus
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Motivated self-starter to manage workload and meet deadlines
• Maintain an organized work schedule, attend department meetings, and manage multiple projects
• Proactive in providing input to production schedules
• A growth mindset, positive attitude and a flexible demeanor that enriches the team dynamic