This is a full time opportunity.
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our Client is a growing Seattle company building tech for surgery.
Position Overview: We are currently seeking a skilled and talented Software Engineer with a knack refining user experiences to join the team. This person will work in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment to implement new features and user experiences within our products. We’re looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for calm experiences; someone who enjoys a challenge and is a constant advocate for product quality. All levels will be considered.
- Work closely with other system designers and business owners to lead the development and integration efforts of various parts of the system, from hardware to software
- Communicate with software developers and product owners to reveal and address any issues in the application experience development
- Coordinate with designers to continue to develop and refine tooling to better support a streamlined process
- Participate in and support research efforts to further understand and refine product use cases
- Define and promote Windows and Unity development best practices into the engineering culture
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have professional Unity development experience (2+ years)
- Proficiency in developing tools for Unity Editor
- Familiar with existing Unity GUI development tools (uGUI, USS)
- Experience with developing spatial and diegetic UIs often associated with 3D and VR game experiences
- Strong math skills with emphasis on 3D math
- A background in Virtual Reality development ideal
- Experience with mobile development preferred (i.e. touch screen interfaces) nice to have