Vice President, MARKETING
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD LIVE IN THE NYC METRO AREA - NO EXCEPTIONS!
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE SIGNIFICANT RETATIL MARKETING JOB HISTORY!
Hybrid Role in NYC (1-3 days in Manhattan office)
Job Title: VP, Marketing North America
Location: US-NY-New York
Reports to Vice President, Global Brands and Creative
Our client is the leader in athletic footwear, apparel and youth culture around the globe and the Vice President of Marketing North America leads all aspects of marketing in the U.S. and Canada–– creating and executing an innovative brand strategy to drive customer engagement, loyalty and business growth. A key strategic leader, this individual is a brand and business driver who is responsible for translating customer goals and business objectives into an actionable marketing plan.
This is a hybrid position. On site work will be done at either at their Corporate Office in New York, NY. This position also has the ability to work remotely a few days a week.
- Develop and implement an omni customer-led marketing strategy that drives brand affinity, delivers on growth and retention goals and builds brand love.
- Build a team culture that champions/is oriented around the customer – driven by insights, measurement and learning to maximize results.
- Lead strategic planning and build compelling, culturally connected content and activations to drive brand consideration, affinity, and purchase.
- Synthesize priorities and build comprehensive plans to drive demand – effectively allocating budget and resources to maximize brand impact.
- Partner with brand leadership and cross-functional teams across loyalty/membership program, creative, media, merchandising, stores, visual merchandising, PR, ecommerce and technology to create compelling customer experiences.
- Develop best in class retail and digital experiences – delivering storytelling, presentation and events online, in social and in stores that resonates across the omni customer journey.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing region leads (EMEA & APAC) to fully capitalize on brand impact, business/vendor goals and drive demand.
- Partner with the Vendor community to grow our business together through innovative marketing plans.
- Fuel creativity and develop new partnerships and experiences to drive the brand forward.
- Actively drive and build authentic community across our diverse store base in North America, creating plans with national reach and measurable local impact.
- Grow and develop a high performing team of omni marketers.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 15 years Marketing experience
- Omni-Channel retail experience
- Experience in customer acquisition and retention strategies, digital channels and measurement
- Effective cross-functional collaboration and partnership
- Strong customer and results orientation
- Enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, creative team player