The Consumer Experience (CX) team deeply understands the athletes who strive to perform. We shape the future based on what drives them, what they need, their challenges and achievements. When athletes want to perform, we want to be there with the right technology, the right equipment, the right data – the right everything.
We lead with Design Thinking and Voice of the Consumer data & insights to discover problems, imagine new possibilities to solve problems, bring consumer focus and create compelling storyboards or visualizations. We collaborate across the organization to prototype and bring new solutions to life.
This role will focus on our Voice of the Consumer capability. Mainly focused on diving deep into our survey, review, and social data to tease out actionable insights and trends. This teammate will also help to drive adoption of VoC data across the organization while also driving our strategy around key CX metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This role will focus on our Voice of the Consumer capability.
- Mainly focused on diving deep into our survey, review, and social data to tease out actionable insights and trends.
- This teammate will also help to drive adoption of VoC data across the organization while also driving our strategy around key CX metrics.
- Uncover insights and trends within client's Voice of the Consumer data set
- Constantly monitor client's Voice of the Consumer data set and use natural language processing and analytics tools to uncover key insights and trends
- Prepare presentation for cross-functional consumption that tell a clear story around these insights and trends
- Own the CX team’s social listening capability and lead creation of social listening strategies and queries
- Support CX sprints on strategic topics but providing focused research into VoC data
- Thought leader for CX KPIs helping shape how client will monitor and measure the health of our consumer’s experience with the brand
- Lead conversations to help define how we will monitor and measure CX health across the brand
- Lead workstreams to define KPIs and build out executive dashboards to report on these metrics
- Drive democratization and adoption of Voice of the Consumer data across the organization
- Partner with regional and functional teammates to build out dashboards and capabilities specific to their use cases
- Create and maintain global dashboards that will allow teammates to view and drill into data easily
- Proactively find areas within the organization where VoC data can make a difference and work with teammates in those areas to bring the work to life
- Lead workstreams to help continuously evolve and expand VoC’s capability
- Work with vendors and cross-functional teammates to help build new capabilities and data sources into the VoC landscape
- Experience with Voice of the Customer and/or Social Listening platforms (Qualtrics and Infegy a huge plus…Medallia, Sprinklr, Meltwater, etc also acceptable)
- Proven ability to story tell by pulling insights from diverse and complex datasets
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form.
- Capability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Self-motivated, proactive, taking initiative, and with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use digital analytics, customer feedback, user experience research, and other qualitative and quantitative metrics to inform product planning and prioritization.