Our client is looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and digital leader to lead our brand creative and talented team. The VP of Creative is responsible for ensuring consistency and strength of the brand identity, and branding across all channels. This role will deliver ideas and experiences that constantly attracts, inspires and engages the target customer and is responsible for ensuring that that our brand narrative is consistent, compelling and fresh. This role will partner across many functions of marketing and merchandising to ensure campaigns and communications support and align with customer, marketing and merchandising strategies.
- You will work alongside Marketing leadership team to provide creative leadership and creative direction that solve brand and business problems.
- Own the creative philosophy and process from creative concept to execution.
- Work closely with the Media and Brand teams to ensure our creative direction starts with the end in mind (consumer segment and channel/touchpoint focused), and we deliver the right content for the right channels.
- Translate product and future innovations into clear creative strategies that drive brand distinction to captivate and grow the consumer base.
- Shape and consistently deliver on the brand standards to drive brand distinction.
- Develop creative briefs that reflect the business objectives and marketing goals.
- Design and develop creative strategies and integrated campaign solutions that meet the campaign briefs and brand vision.
- Hold the organization accountable to the standards set, style guides, etc.
- Lead creative agency or resource management on key campaigns.
- Oversee photoshoots to highlight monthly and seasonal product stories and engage customers on social media and other digital platforms to reinforce brand vision.
- Oversee in-store and event signage, promotional materials and packaging to ensure a focused customer retail experience.
- Promote a creative culture across the team.
- At least 10+ years Creative experience with brand development, and at least 3 years mentoring mid-level and junior teams
- Shown ability to build and direct high-quality, digitally led brand Creative
- Previous leadership in a retail environment
- Demonstrated proficiency developing and delivering consistent, on brand creative solutions
- Proficient in Digital, Social, Video, In-store and Print advertising formats and methodologies
- Collaborative approach with experience in a fast paced and cross-functional environment
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- Expert ability to pitch ideas to senior leadership
- Experience working with global teams a plus