Job descriptionThe Client:
Our client is a leading sportswear brand that marries fashion with function.
As the VP of Digital, you will lead the strategy and execution of performance marketing inclusive of acquisition and retention and directly impact the trajectory of two fast growing sportswear brands.
• Grow and lead team by building vision and motivating team members through coaching, feedback, and change management
• Scale and optimize a marketing portfolio, focusing on acquiring new customers and retaining customers while achieving efficiency (LTV/ CAC) goals
• Develop the vision and own end-to-end strategy for growing key online and offline marketing channels including Meta, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Programmatic Display and CTV.
• Lead a robust testing agenda focused on unlocking new channels and strategies to deliver step function efficiency and scale of the acquisition and retention programs
• Own key metrics driving the acquisition and retention functions, setting a high bar for the team and our partners in terms of analytical rigor
• Own budgeting, forecasting and investment justification
• Serve as a key leader within the company, identifying and driving business opportunities through cross-functional partnerships across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, Technology and Merchandising
• 10+ years’ experience leading performance marketing inclusive of customer acquisition and retention programs in high-growth B2C e-commerce/retail environments
• Proven track record successfully managing and scaling a $5M+ acquisition budget to deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
• Entrepreneurial and global ownership mindset, with proven ability to influence and build advocacy for ideas at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated exceptional analytical horsepower and data-driven problem-solving skills; owned start-to-finish analytic solving of complex marketing problems using analytics/ business intelligence tools such as Tableau and SQL
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.