Job descriptionOUR CLIENT IS A WELL KNOWN HOME GOODS COMPANY SEEKING A STONG VP OF ECOMMERCE IN LA. WILL PAY RELOCATON ASSISTANCE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Vice President of E-Commerce Overview:
As Vice President of E-Commerce, you will lead and execute strategy for the company’s e-commerce business plan that grows and exceeds annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits.
The ideal candidate for Vice President of E-Commerce will need to be a highly motivated individual who will have experience driving traffic to the company’s e-commerce storefront. The role of Vice President of E-Commerce will develop strategies by translating data into actionable processes that will grow the business and drive revenue by optimizing customer experiences across Ecommerce, US and international 3rd party marketplaces, and other e-retailers/ e-commerce marketplaces.
Vice President of E-Commerce Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute high-level, data-driven operational strategies with short-term and long-term objectives that focus on customer metrics, foreign language brand sites, and overall growth and performance.
- Lead the company in digital innovation strategy and initiatives surrounding foreign language brand sites, PPC, optimization strategies, landing pages, funnel, and more.
- Extract data insights to identify and analyze trends and patterns and lead team in optimizing the e-commerce website.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create promotion calendar and develop marketing strategies that will boost traffic to site and company products sold across company's ecommerce and international 3rd party marketplaces, and other ecommerce marketplaces.
- Track progress on e-commerce promotions through deployment, segmentation, and rigorous A/B testing plans.
- Manage team’s workflow processes and tasks surrounding promotions, site content updates, merchandising, product setup and A/B testing to maintain the site and ensure functionality is exceeding company goals.
- Partner with Digital Marketing team and develop linking strategies that will create faster routes to product and conversion.
- Work with internal partners such as Operations, Sales, and Customer Service to optimize promotion strategies and updates for site, foreign language brand sites, and product launches.
- Stay up to date on industry benchmarks, trends, and best practices by running routine competitive and benchmark analysis.
Vice President of E-Commerce Requirements:
- 10+ years of digital marketing/ e-commerce experience in e-commerce marketplaces/ e-retailers, foreign language brand sites, and US and international 3rd party marketplaces.
- Extensive knowledge on online marketing, US and international 3rd party marketplaces, foreign language brand sites, social media, e-commerce, content marketing, and content creation.
- Excellent understanding of Shopify, Mailchimp ESP, Google Shopping, and AdWords.
- Demonstrable experience in PPC in consumer product goods.
- Excellent data analysis skills, especially with regards to conversion strategies and digital growth.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.