VP of Marketing for a growing CPG/Wellness brand in LA!
MUST LIVE IN LA!
This role is a leadership position, reporting into the Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, taking ownership of strategic brand development and all associated brand performance metrics. This individual will be the driving force of marketing objectives, strategies, and supporting tactics. We require a seasoned marketer with direct experience in brand management and evolution, preferably in the CPG space.
- Architect a comprehensive business plan with leadership including brand objectives and KPIs
- Define the brand position and accompanying marketing strategy to support DTC and Retail
- Build brand affinity and loyalty to drive new and repeat purchase behavior for all products
- Develop strategies and tactics that bring cultural relevance to the brand
- Strategize and execute an impactful brand strategy across all owned, earned, and paid channels
- Leverage consumer and industry insights to design powerful brand programming
- Responsible for the success of all key marketing initiatives from ideation through launch
- Oversee and support all retail partnership launches and campaigns to drive measurable velocity
- Manage all agency partners that support marketing, communications, and creative initiatives
- Collaborate with the leadership team to turn marketing budgets into actionable forecasts
- Ownership of marketing budget and required analysis of monthly performance to goal
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment around consistent brand direction, key strategic decisions, and business performance
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with at least 5+ years holding a leadership role
- A passion for brand storytelling with a data-driven approach to processes
- Experience leading marketing teams in a high-growth, fast-paced organization
- Direct management of multi-million dollar budgets across digital and traditional channels
- Strong leadership experience with a “no job is too small” mindset as we scale the business
- The ability to balance customer-centric, bottom-line, and team-oriented marketing strategies