Our client, a fashion company is looking for a Wash Development Coordinator to join their team!
Candidate for this job will have a passion for organization and maintaining an intense, fast paced office flow. Working closely with Wash Director to assist on daily task including wash reviews from overseas vendors submitting samples for approvals.
This role will require experienced knowledge or comfortability of denim construction and especially wash process. Wash experience is a must for this position. Understanding the process and lingo of washing.
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 5 years working within a denim focused brand in either design, production, tech, or PD.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, excel, and PLM.
- Experience with denim creation (design, Production) and overseas.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding wash process.
- Fabric knowledge
- Organizing wash standard room.
- Wash Development follow up with overseas vendors
- Creating wash pages
- Wash review and update comments on PLM.
Please send your resume today!