Job descriptionLooking for Wholesale Customer Service Representative who will be a vital member of the customer service team. This role will engage with our sales team and customers by providing the best-in-class customer experience.
This is a Temp to Hire role.
Schedule is onsite, 5 days a week.
*MUST be local to Los Angeles, CA.
• Provides support to our sales team and customers in a timely and efficient manner via phone and email
• Manages orders from order entry to shipping ensuring orders are fulfilled and shipped in a timely manner
• Responsible for updating and revising orders in a timely manner
• Analyzes and resolves customer’s concerns based on department policies and procedures
• Partners with order fulfillment and inventory planning team regarding stock availability dates and proactively communicates any issues or delays to the sales team and customers
• Partners with the credit department to assist in reviewing order credit hold related issues
• Ability to quickly learn CRM application, ERP systems and BI applications to generate reports and pull data that is critical in supporting sales and processing customer requests
• Collaborates with customer service team and cross functional departments to drive solutions and add value to organization
• Establishes, builds, and maintains professional relationships and demeanor at all times with internal and external business partners
• Attends product knowledge training sessions to develop an understanding of organization and product to support our customers
• Ad hoc projects and duties assigned
• A minimum of 2-3 years in a customer service role, preferably wholesale apparel or footwear industry
• Experience with omni-channel customer engagement platforms, B2B platforms and ERP systems
• Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and a proactive problem solver with a sense of urgency
• Collaborative and dynamic team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Excel is a must
• Salesforce and BI tool experience a plus