A fast-growing footwear business located in the heart of the Garment District is looking for Sales Assistant to work along side Sales Managers and VP’s of Sales. This person must be comfortable with performing tasks head-on while sales meetings are in session.
• Provide administrative, clerical, and customer support services in a fast-paced retail and manufacturing environment.
• Support sales/marketing managers to ensure smooth sales operations.
• Must be comfortable reaching to out buyers
• Work with buyers, clients and assist in FFANY
• Supply product and pricing information to address client request.
• Maintain accurate customer database by creating and updating customer profiles.
• Prepare and distribute monthly reports to sales managers/clients to update them on sales activities.
• Conduct investigations to identify and resolve order/inventory problems.
• Responsible of sales tracking and projection operations.
• Input invoice and bill-back data to ensure an up-to-date database.
• Sales assistants play an active role in receiving and processing new shipments.
Must have a 4 (four) year college degree in the business field.
Must have at least 2 (two) years of customer service and/or office assistant experience.
Experience in retail required. Footwear experience preferred.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
Must present exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and at least 1 (one) retail or sales tracking system.
Knowledge of Adobe Suite.