Job descriptionPOSITION: Wholesale Customer Service Representative
- 2+ years of previous wholesale customer service and order entry experience.
- Experience working with majors is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; additional relevant work experience can be substituted for an earned degree
- Familiarity with Stealth is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, etc.) and MS Office products
- Strong interpersonal and computer skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reprioritize workload in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible thinker with the ability to make sound independent decisions.
- Ability to work with little supervision and work well with others at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent communication and executive presentation skills
- Problem solver mentality with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction
- High SKU count manufacturing and/or distribution experience
- Responsible for the day-to-day tasks of the wholesale customer service department.
- Data Entry i.e. orders, RTV, Damages, credits.
- Place price ticket orders within 24 hours of order receipt.
- Manage order allocation to 3PL warehouses.
- Process sample requests from our Sales teams as well as other internal requests
- Other tasks as needed to assist Operations.
- Generate Excel reports as needed.
- Confirm purchase orders are received in retailer portals via automatic upload and/or manual process.
- Upload UPC’s
- Answers questions about products, price, delivery, availability of product, etc.
- Follow up on open orders, open pick tickets and open RA’s.
- Ensures accurate shipping information.
- Proactively communicates with customers to assure timely delivery on all orders.
Attention to detail
Strong organizational skills
Strong customer facing communications skills (oral & written)
Self-starter with ability to work independently, under pressure and handle high volumes of calls and emails
Communicate effectively orally and in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Excellent data entry skills, with attention to detail.
Ability to follow through on assigned tasks.
Excellent problem solving and conflict resolutions competency
Ability to work in a fast pace environment