Job description24 Seven is partnering up with one of their top global sportwear client based in Portland, OR to help them find a Wholesale Visual Merchandising Manager to join their team in this hybrid opportunity! This is a full-time, 12 month contract with high potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
• Create Visual Merchandising Manuals/Guidelines & training programs to respond to Brand positioning & strategy.
• Manage the development, innovation and management of all visual merchandising tools ensuring Global consistency.
• Partner with the relevant teams to create clear requirements and align briefs whilst ensuring continued alignment to Brand objectives and positioning
• Develop visual merchandising tools for each label that responds to their target consumer profile.
• Develop guidelines, training programs and tools for markets to implement the concepts.
• Manage external agencies (visual presentation specialists; software agencies).
• Improve processes
• Monitor the Retail industry (brick and mortar and digital) for best practices that can be adapted for adidas.
• Drive for industry leading innovations in VM at both the consumer level and the implementation practices. Build business cases for investment direction with guidance on commercial or Brand lifting experiences
• Manage project budgets (as assigned).
• Coordinate between department tactics and operational objectives.
• Work independently and collaboratively.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Fully qualified and experienced in retail Visual Merchandising, combining theoretical with practical experience.
• Strong organization skills and flexibility.
• Proven track record in project management.
• IT: Microsoft Office advanced. Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• 4-6 years’ experience in retail visual merchandising including fashion retailing.
• 1+ years working with global markets