Our client is a full service digital marketing agency that specializes in Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Paid Social Media Advertising and Web Development.
On-site (4 days in office, 1 day remote)
Bristol, PA United States
The WordPress Developer will support the development team with in-depth WordPress efforts. Daily workload includes, but is not limited to, development adjustments and troubleshooting, site design, content updates, meta-information edits, image manipulation, full site code outs, and plugin installation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience and full understanding of HTML / CSS & WordPress
- Ability to code a WordPress site from start to finish
- Experience with Elementor
- Photoshop experience is a plus
- Ability to launch a WordPress site live on the web with all assets in place
- Experience with eCommerce systems which include WooCommerce
- Knowledge of PHP, jQuery, MySQL, Google Webmaster Tools, UX audits, etc
- Understanding of Magento platform, BigCommerce, Drupal, Search Engine Optimization, App Development, and Graphic Design
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands, and work well under pressure
- Must have good communication skills and feel comfortable meeting with clients both in person and on the phone