About the Role:
The Workforce Coordinator is the face of the company, helping to deliver exceptional guest experiences that bring the brand to life. The GSA/WPS team serves as a constant resource to our Customers, Employees, and Guests, by effectively managing workplace needs and acting as an enthusiastic brand ambassador. The ideal candidate has a passion for creating best-in-class experiences and is interested in helping the company blaze new trails within our business sector. This role reports to the Supervisor of Workplace Services within Real Estate.
The Senior Guest Service Ambassador will:
· Deliver a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life
· Handle all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of professionalism and hospitality to ensure we are always exceeding expectations.
· Accommodate special requests whenever possible and resolve all customer inquiries, issues, or concerns promptly and graciously.
· Have strong time management skills and be able to anticipate needs in each situation and take appropriate action quickly.
· Develop systems to organize workflow to ensure quality, precision, and timeliness of outputs.
· Be a champion of change and help continue to lead the way in the technology industry and blaze new trails in hospitality.
· Ensure guests are properly signed into the Visitor Management System; assign temporary badges as needed
· Notify employees of visitors, candidates, Customer meetings, etc., and direct each Guest to designated meeting areas.
· Maintain an active presence on Company communication platforms (i.e. Chatter, email, chat)
· Book conference rooms for Customer Meetings, employees, etc., under last-minute circumstances.
· Complete a daily check of temporary access cards. Ensure all cards are accounted for and returned daily; Maintain an electronic list of access cards assigned to staff, providing lost or damaged access card numbers to the security team for cancellation
· Assist with overall maintenance of the organization – communicate any and all maintenance issues to our internal and external partners in a timely and efficient manner
· Assist with placing food orders as requested
· Maintain up to date team documents and training materials
· Sign for and receive FedEx/UPS/Courier packages; notify/distribute to employees
· Order supplies and other miscellaneous items as needed
· Assist Supervisor, and the Workplace Services team with various projects as assigned
· 2+ years related experience: Candidates from luxury hospitality, high-end retail, or other high-touch guest service or facility coordinating roles are particularly encouraged to apply
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a genuinely warm, gracious, and professional demeanor in all interactions
· Strong multitasking skills, and ability to remain focused on job responsibilities, even when other distractions are present.
· Proficiency in using Google Executive Suite (Sheets, Gmail, Gcal, etc.)
· Be willing/able to learn and use our internal software application
· Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions
· Have excellent writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Have the ability to operate standard office equipment (telephone systems, copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines)