If you’re seeking a flexible solution for your digital marketing and creative execution needs without adding headcount, partnering with an outsourced creative agency might be the solution that your organization needs. SketchDeck, a 24 Seven company, provides just that, specializing in providing dedicated design solutions customized to fit your on-demand needs.
SketchDeck is a full-service creative agency focused on the creative needs of marketing, design, and communication teams. The team at SketchDeck prides itself on being the always-on design partner you need. SketchDeck allows you to access the creative and marketing support you need, when you need it most, without having to add additional full-time or freelance support to your team. Whether you have a one-time creative and marketing need or hundreds of projects per year, SketchDeck has a solution for you.
Organizations may turn to a creative studio if they’re experiencing a hiring freeze, but the work keeps piling up, or when they need a unique skill set, but only for a few weeks or months at a time. A creative studio, like SketchDeck, provides a level of experience and expertise that can be hard to find in a quick turn-around situation. Below are some of the many benefits SketchDeck offers its clients:
EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
SketchDeck provides feasible solutions for the most important needs experienced by creative, marketing, design, and brand teams. These include:
· Creative strategy: SketchDeck boasts an expert-level internal team to solve your most important creative challenges, from branding to launches to strategy and execution.
· Agency of record: SketchDeck provides a full-stack design solution to meet all your needs, big and small. Get the same high-quality design without the high cost of traditional creative agencies.
· Event creative: SketchDeck’s large, global team can quickly scale up to handle design and creative production of large events, including event branding, collateral, and speaker decks.
· Web and digital: Outsource the design, development, hosting, and maintenance of your online presence. SketchDeck handles everything from individual landing pages to enterprise-sized websites.
· Design at scale: Invest in a scalable design solution you can trust to handle large volumes and adjust as your organization’s creative needs evolve.
· Design on demand: Meet all your unforeseen creative needs whenever they arise, with high-quality design delivered on time through a skilled team of design experts.
In partnership with SketchDeck, the 24 Seven team can now provide increased solutions outside of the traditional staffing space. When a freelance or full-time hire may be out of reach, we can help to ensure your team has all the support needed in the following areas:
· Sales enablement
· Video and motion graphics
FLEXIBILITY AND SPEED
Whether you’re looking for one-off project support or a long-term creative execution partner, SketchDeck will tailor the arrangement around your unique goals, budget, and timeline.
Flexibility is the name of the game at SketchDeck, and they will adapt to your workflow. By trusting them to handle your big branding initiatives to last-minute presentation design, SketchDeck has the capacity to meet the full range of your creative needs as soon as they arise.
Bottom line: the SketchDeck team can offer your organization the high-quality solutions you need when you need them.
TIME AND COST SAVINGS
Hiring in-house digital marketing and creative employees is a major investment, both in terms of cost and time. By working with SketchDeck, you gain access to their team of experts without the associated overhead that comes with hiring, onboarding, and training full-time employees. You only pay for what you need when you need it.
A FRESH PERSPECTIVE
If your team has been working tirelessly to meet multiple deadlines, the studio solution via SketchDeck can help alleviate last-minute deadline stress. Whether defining your message, creating content, or adding the finishing touches to an ongoing task, the team is ready to provide the support needed. Having a fresh set of eyes to help you fine-tune and polish can ensure that projects are finalized on time, without leading to increased workloads or burnout.
LET SKETCHDECK HELP “CLEAR YOUR DESK”
SketchDeck is ready to be a resource for all of your quick-turn digital marketing and creative execution needs. In fact, there is no project too small (or big) for SketchDeck to handle.
When you work with SketchDeck, you will be paired with an internal project manager who will oversee and support the process from start to finish.
If you’re ready to eliminate pain points and start checking creative execution items off your team’s lengthy to-do list, consider working with SketchDeck today!
This post was updated September 15, 2023.