Our client is a top beauty brand looking to add a Director of Marketing to their growing team!
The Marketing Director will deliver a robust & profitable US marketing plan and create a holistic fragrance experience for the client at all touch points. They will oversee 360 execution for marketing plans and will strengthen their digital and in store footprint to drive growth.
• US 360 fragrance strategy and execution: media, social, creative, events, PR & Influencer Marketing
• Market analysis to identify trendy and successful business drivers to influence go-to-market activations and plans.
• Prepare Launch plan per retailer based on brand objectives and guidelines
• Manage events/animation creation and ensure premium execution in store
• Manage promotional budget and allocation of spend with overall goal of profitability
• Participate in preparation of national yearly seminar
• Lead and manage a team of marketers
• Bachelor’s degrees required
• 10+ years of marketing experience, beauty experience is a MUST
• Proven successful track record in marketing
• Passion & enthusiasm for fragrances