Job descriptionAbout the Brand
Creating original and innovative luxury soft toys, our client combines luxurious fabrics with quirky and cute designs and sells its products across the globe!
As brand and activation projects grow within the US its critical we have a representative locally in place, driving the brand vision, working closely with both the Global Head of Brand Activation and the HQ team in London AND the local NA Sales and Marketing organization. Managing projects and supporting the wider US team to deliver company objectives in this area.
• Ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoints that support the strategic goals of the business.
• Liaising with all brand and activation representatives at London HQ to ensure the company brand vision is achieved.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and creative, to ensure the successful execution of brand projects.
• Sourcing suppliers, partners, and manufacturers, for brand related projects including POS.
• Working with external vendors and agencies to develop and implement brand activations, pop ups, new store concepts, windows, as well as trade shows.
• Overseeing production for brand related projects where required.
• Maintaining budgets and timelines for projects to ensure they are delivered within cost and on time.
• At store level, work to ensure brand consistency in merchandising.
• Bridging between Branding and Sales to ensure our stores are on brand and provide additional
branding material and guidance when necessary.
• Direct visual projects, window roll outs, events, photoshoots, and videos.
• Creating visual guidelines, trend reports, styling packs and presentation documents.
• Working directly with store representatives on brand projects.
Knowledge, Experience, And Skills
• Able to deliver a consistent brand experience.
• Demonstrated experience in branding and activations.
• Accustomed to working collaboratively as part of cross-functional teams.
• Focused with the ability to ‘cut through the noise’, prioritize and make sound and rapid commercial decisions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong eye for detail and commercial awareness.
• Good eye for creativity and visual aesthetics.
• The ability to manage pressure and prioritize workloads.
• Able to manage, motivate and build strong relationship with partners.
• Strong project management skills.
• Resolving problems and offering solutions.
• Merchandising skills that can support multi-level stores.
• Able to read technical drawings and understand 3D.
• Report / data analysis.