Job descriptionLuxury client is looking to hire a E-Comm Customer Service Rep to join their team!
This is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Hybrid work schedule: 4 days a week onsite (Mon-Tues & Thur-Fri), 1 day a week remote (Wed)
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90038
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers through various channels including Email/Zendesk, SMS, and telephone.
- Process orders, returns, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Work within the CXT program to keep customer profiles, contact, and billing information up to date always.
- Maintaining excellent and positive relationships with customers.
- Make customer calls and work independently with customers.
- Create and follow a call plan for new clients.
- Execute best practices that align with company Culture and Values.
- Maintain new and current product knowledge so that you can answer customer questions.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal partners as necessary.
- Experience using Zendesk AND Shopify.
- Proven related experience within E-Commerce Customer Service within a luxury or apparel-based company.
- Strong written communication and customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Team player willing to wear many hats.