Job descriptionOur client is seeking E-Commerce Customer Service Representatives to join their growing team! As the ideal candidate, you will have an analytical and upbeat attitude while managing a variety of tasks. You will also understand the importance of providing accurate information while remaining attentive to all customers.
This is a full-time, Direct Hire role located in City of Industry, CA 91745 and is an ONSITE based position.
Rate: up to $21/hr DOE
In this role, you will be able to successfully manage customer service requests and gain insightful experience in a fast-growing industry!
- Handle anywhere from 75-90 inbound calls and evaluate calls between new and current clients.
- Transfer current customers to sales and assist new leads, taking down vital information.
- Performs numerous order processing and order update tasks for sales on behalf of warehouse and office.
- Process orders and customer service requests both via phone and email.
- Update customers with information on their status with Corporate Billing, receipts, tracking information, etc.
- Learn company product line to accurately provide current product information.
- Be attentive to customer’s request and follow through effectively.
- Develops and maintains a positive and respectful work environment.
- Assists customers in the showroom with will-call orders.
- Handle customer issues and questions.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
- Prior Customer Service Experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working with a large company with a catalog of products with SKU.
- Computer skills, such as Excel, Word and Outlook are a must.
- Experience using Zendesk, Gorgias or Shopify is a PLUS!
- Strong communication skills internally with the team and externally with customers.
- Deadline and detail-oriented where maintaining a schedule is a priority.
- Experience working in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience working in a large organization with a large volume of customers and accounts.
- Must have a high school diploma.