The Ecommerce Senior Manager leads and manages the brands Ecommerce business, as well as the Customer Service team. They play a strategic role in building digital strategies that focus on driving increased user engagement and ongoing optimizations while increasing overall sales.
· Manage all onsite features and functionality of the ecommerce channels to ensure a best-in-class experience and increased sales.
· Analyze customer conversion funnel and strategize initiatives that increase conversion at each level of the customer shopping experience.
· Closely manage development agency and other external technical partners, and is responsible for sprint planning, UAT and production pushes.
· Monitor daily sales and report eCommerce activity to the larger team, focusing on main KPIs and how to improve.
· Manage Client Services team and maintain best-in-class customer service through all communication channels.
· Work closely with the marketing and merchandising teams to create website experiences that are consistent with ongoing marketing campaigns and provide insights on how to optimize products and content across touch points.
· Monitor and maintain all ecommerce related systems including: ERP connection, order & warehouse management, banking portals, shipping and development ticketing portal.
· Manage and update full product catalog, assuring accurate inventory at all times.
Skills & Qualifications
· Minimum 5-7 years of ecommerce experience (beauty or cosmetics industry preferred but not required)
· 2-3 years of leadership experience managing a team
· Strong analytical and reporting experience with meticulous attention to detail
· Strong project-management skills with the ability to prioritize and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
· Enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, and creative team player and leader
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
· Comfortable managing multiple responsibilities, refining priorities and ensuring team alignment
· Approaches problems with a confident and proactive solution-oriented mindset
· Ability to think broadly, including an understanding of technology needs, in order to achieve goals.
· Proficient in Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel (i.e. - vlook up & pivot tables)
· Experience with Shopify Plus required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related filed required.