Job descriptionOur Client is a well known Fashion Design Firm in LA. Seeking a Marketing Manager currently in the fashion industry. MUST live in LA!
The Marketing Manager plays a key role in creating, executing, and maintaining marketing programs for DTC brand(s) and partner brands, with a focus on social media and influencer relationships. The Marketing Manager wears both creative and analytical hats; they create marketing strategies, execute, and oversee campaigns, analyze performance, and provide recommendations for growth. This is a role for someone with deep hands-on social and influencer experience who can also think and act as an integrated marketer.
Social / Influencer
• Create social media strategy, drive creative ideas and development & content calendar, manage social media accounts including customer and follower engagement.
• Lead influencer partnerships: identify influencers, build & maintain direct relationships, and hands-on program execution (seeding management, fulfillment, etc).
• Develop KPIs, track and measure effectiveness monthly: follower growth, engagement, and influencer results; present findings and further recommendations to the Head of Marketing.
• Monitor all social media platforms to stay on top of trends and emerging influencers & create quarterly trend reports for company-wide distribution.
Brand Marketing + Corporate Communications
• Actively participate alongside full marketing team to generate innovative marketing ideas for in-house and partner brands.
• Work closely with creative team to track and maintain creative feedback and ensure all projects are proofed, QAd, and approved by leadership.
• Analyze and communicate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across all channels and recommend next steps to continuously optimize performance.
• Assist in logistics and execution of photoshoots, PR initiatives, retail partner presentations, and additional ad-hoc projects.
• Support Head of Marketing, HR, and other internal teams with writing and creative briefing of internal and external corporate communications including but not limited to newsletters, announcements, annual reports, etc.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, workstreams and timelines with cross-functional teams.
• Execute other special assignments and tasks as needed
What you bring to the table…
• Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of marketing experience, with specific hands-on social media and influencer experience & relationships
• Passion for the world of fashion, retail, and trend
• Experience working in fashion and ecommerce
• Strong creative, analytical, and presentation skills
• Demonstrated copywriting skills a significant plus
• Excitement to deliver and execute creative content ideas
• High-energy, self-motivated, and adaptable
• Ability to take direction, but confident in own decision making and ability to lead projects independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify trends, opportunities, and think strategically
• Excellent project management and organizational skills