We are currently hiring for an Operations Coordinator Temp role at cosmetics brand company at their Los Angeles office.
- Duration: 6 months with potential for a transition to a full-time role
- On-site requirement: 2x per week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) at Culver City Office
- Compensation: Maximum rate of $22/hr
Job Snapshot: As an Operations Coordinator, you'll be an integral part of our team, focusing on inventory and order processing. We're looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, preferably with ERP/EDI experience. Experience in the beauty, fashion, or CPG industry is a big plus!
Summary: In this role, you'll play a crucial part in crafting and implementing strategies and workflows, with a specific focus on improving logistics for our Customer Service and Operations teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing internal marketing and gratis orders
- Transactional processing of sales orders and line uploads within EDI - ERP system
- Researching and disputing retailer compliance infractions and shortage claims
- Tracking inbound shipments and reconciling variances
- Assisting in ad hoc operational needs such as reporting, inventory checks, and logistics coordination
- 1-3 years in a similar role within a D2C/B2B business
- Experience in inventory and order processing
- Strong Excel skills
- Preferred experience with ERP and/or EDI systems
- Background in warehousing or freight logistics
- Excellent attention to detail
- CPG experience in beauty, lifestyle, or apparel preferred
If you're ready to make an impact and join a dynamic team, we'd love to have you apply to this role!