You will oversee the configuration of our Loyalty Engine to support our Omnichannel CRM Operations.
What you’ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
• Administer our Omnichannel Loyalty Engine, NPS Surveys’ tool, and other Digital tools on a day-to-day basis to ensure it satisfies all CRM Operations’ needs, and specify, prioritize, plan and test future loyalty related requests for evolutions
• Join selected CRM projects in the region, which will include overseeing the transfer of all our Regional NPS Surveys from our current Survey’s tool into our new tool, i.e. Qualtrics
• Provide a first layer of support to CRM managers in the Region on our E-mailing Platform, i.e. Adobe Campaign, and other digital tools, and rely on Global’s help for unsolved issues
• Meet frequently w/ Global IT & CRM to review our requests for evolutions and issues at regional level, and test new CRM evolutions, that are part of a global CRM release calendar (e.g. a few releases per year)
• Ensure NPS surveys in the Region are triggered on time, with sufficient volumes at the end of each month, and provide NPS scores + in depth analysis as needed
• Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
• Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
• Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
• Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
• Bachelor's and/or Master's, Business or Engineering field
• 1-2 years+ previous experience in project management and/or CRM
• Must have a strong project management methodology, and a strong interest for data related projects
• Must have an excellent understanding of Omnichannel Loyalty Programs in a B2C environment, and already used or configured a Loyalty Engine.
• Knowledge of Adobe Campaign, JIRA (or another ticketing system) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Salesforce, QlikSense, Qualtrics and Comarch CLM a plus
• Bilingual English and French (French = a plus)
• Highly rigorous and strong analytical skills
• High sense of ownership and autonomous
• Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to communicate clearly and to create good relations with others, proactive, adaptability, open minded
• Standout brand
• Distinctive, high-quality products and services
• A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
• Growth opportunities
• Learning & Development
• An attractive compensation and benefits package