Summary: The Social Strategist will work as part of the integrated Idorsia team managing social strategy and content creation for Patient and HCP unbranded and branded platforms. This person will work closely with the Brand and Content Strategists as well as the Paid Media and Creative teams. The Social Strategist will also manage and oversee the brand Community Manager.
• Demonstrate understanding and experience developing social media strategies including audience, channel, content, brand guidelines and social voice.
• Development of social briefs and briefing of creative teams for both organic and paid content.
• Development and implementation of a monthly content calendar through review and strategic guidance.
• Create and deliver presentations to both clients and internal teams showcasing strategy, content and results.
• Conduct on-going social listening to identify opportunities and leverage actionable insights/data to optimize content.
• Lead development of community management guidelines
• Work with Social Coordinator to help facilitate asset creation and trafficking
• Keep up to date with pop culture, trends, creative communities and new technologies.
• Fluent across a variety of social channels, including HCP platforms Doximity, Skipta and Sermo
• Deep understanding and participation in emerging platforms, like TikTok and Clubhouse.
• Skilled in social media tools including but not limited to Salesforce Social Studio, Brandwatch, Sprout and influencer marketing platforms
• Proficient writing, communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to self-manage own time according to deadlines
• Ability to change priorities and pivot to emerging urgent tasks
• Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are a must
• Must be comfortable being client facing and engaging with client on a daily basis